Earn with Joy Program

JOYLEE™ Earn with JOY Program


1. What do I need to do to become an affliate?

  Nothing! Except for your desire to be an affiliate.

  You don't even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote our products through Facebook,       Instagram, Twitter or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your referral link/coupon code to our                     products.

  All you need to do is to share the link/coupon code prepared for you on your postings, and if your followers/friends/family           buys any of our products using your referral link/coupon code, you will get paid.

2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?

  The JOYLEE™ affiliate program uses a combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability.             When a visitor clicks on your referral link or uses your coupon code and gets directed to our website, our affiliate system will       register this referral and place a cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor orders and makes payment, the affiliate             system will check for the cookie (if not found, checks for IP address of referral) and automatically credits the commission to         your account. This process is absolutely automatic and seamless. All your referrals will be properly tracked.

3. Am I required to purchase something from JOYLEE™?

  You do not need to be our customer in order to become an affiliate. There is no extra incentive in being a JOYLEE™ customer       and affiliate, and everyone is paid the same commission rates according to the sales you make.

4. How do I set up an affliate account?

  Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay to become an affiliate.

  All you need to do is click JOIN NOW and sign up. You will need to verify your email first. You need to wait for the affiliate               manager to confirm and approve you as an affiliate. Meanwhile, update your profile and payment settings first.

  As our affiliate, you are able to see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, marketing tools, payments and settings.     The referral link and coupon code will be prepared for you, so you can immediately start referring customers to our website.

5. Can I refer to myself or other affliates?

  You will not receive any commission for referring yourself or using your own referral link/coupon code. You will also not receive   any commission by using other affiliates referral link/coupon code.

6. What is a referral link and coupon code?

  An affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending/sharing to your visitors. The visitors will be directed to our               website and once they make a purchase, you will get the commission. The coupon code is a promo code where you can                 refer/share to your visitors. For every purchase someone makes using your coupon code, you will get the commission.

7. How will the payment be handled?

  All commissions will be paid via PayPal, cheque or bank transfer depending on your preferred payment method.

8. When will I get paid?

  You will get paid once you have accumulated RM200 in your account. 70% will be paid to you while the rest of the 30% from the   total accumulated will be reserved.

9. What must I do now?

  Few simple steps:

  1. Click JOIN NOW and signup

  2. Sign up as an affiliate using your email, Google or Facebook account

  3. Remember to check your email and verify it

  4. Start updating your profile and payment settings

  5. Once you are approved as an affiliate, you can start sharing your referral link/coupon codes to your followers, friends and             family. You can use the marketing tools prepared for you. Receive commissions from every sale!


If you have any questions, feedback or concerns regarding the program, kindly leave us an email at hello@joylee.co